arrow_upward
Why are your thoughts on Gina Carano being fired/What should they do now?
If you didn't know, Gina Carano who plays Cara Dune on the Mandalorian was fired. What are you thoughts and what do you think Disney should do with the Cara Dune character going forward? (Kill offscreen/replace with new actress/ completely ignore the character)

[+] 1 user Likes paulygggggy's post
If you agree with her or not, if she took 20 seconds she would have known its career suicide to post that

[+] 1 user Likes efsafefwee3's post
You're not wrong. Disney especially has a low tolerance for controversy.

[+] 1 user Likes paulygggggy's post
Not sure why so many collectively lost their shit on this on if I’m being perfectly honest.

What exactly did she say?

Big tits but kind of a dumb bitch tbh. She compared herself to like Jews during Germany in WW2 for her political beliefs.

I think she kinda deserved it and with her mandalorian character, they will probably just get a new actress for it or CGI.

In the end the only one who lost is Disney who is going to continue to lose tens of millions of dollars, and of course continue to ruin Star Wars

liked her in the mandalaroin but she made a dumb move

[+] 1 user Likes chajufor2's post
All over a few tweets lols

World start to get very snowflaky everything seems to offend some soft muppet

I think what winds me up, and I do think constant allusions to Nazis are unhelpful. Is Disney is no position to throw stones here they are literally in bed with a nation (China) that is currently running de facto concentration camps to ethnically cleanse an area within their borders.