arrow_upward
Why is OF more popular than other platforms like MV and MH?
Onlyfans is so frustrating. You have no idea what you're buying until you buy it. Most of the time it's a bunch of twenty second clips, half of which are the model buying groceries or playing video games or whatever, and then maybe they say "you can buy this clip that's good for an extra $30 on top of the subscription fee."

There are definitely some great accounts out there, but so many are essentially scams, and you don't really know until you buy it. On sites like Manyvids and Modelhub you know exactly what you're getting, and you don't pay for stuff you don't want. Why is Onlyfans so much more popular?

I want to say because of the big names. Like Belle Delphine, Bella Thorne and Tyga.

I personally don't even bother with Onlyfans anymore because of scams. Also, why would I when there are great sites like LeakedBB?

Only point of going to OF is for small-time creators.

[+] 1 user Likes chunkylover53's post
There are lots of those on MV and MH.

I wonder the same thing, man. It's pretty trash-tier on the consumer side of things. If you get over-charged/double charged they takes ages to get back to you but as soon as you go through your bank to resolve the issue they're all over you. That's why I love this site. Just put in a request, Thor the legend puts up the content and I don't have to deal with any of OF's bullshit.
Exclamation I do not use mega Exclamation

(16-11-2021, 02:49 PM)chunkylover53 Wrote: Only point of going to OF is for small-time creators.

Exactly. Meg Turney is so big everything she does gets leaked, which makes me wonder how she stays big. 

Small time creators are more likely to actually interact with you, have reasonable prices, and not be available from piracy sites.