arrow_upward
Will face masks just stay forever?
Even if covid is contained and cases go down, will people ever feel comfortable not wearing a mask anymore? I guess there are already antimaskers, but for the people who do wear masks, when will they feel safe not wearing one?

I agree your opinion

It'll probably become more like Asia where it's not weird to wear one but not everyone does all the time either. Good for when you're sick or during flu season.

I dont think people will feel comfortable taking them off until next year

Until we get a 100 percent cure, I would guess yes.

In places like Japan, it very common to wear masks in public. They've had coronavirus (SARS and such) outbreaks in the past, so I think it is possible to happen to the rest of the world.

I think until we reach a point where like 90% of the population is vaccinated, people will continue to wear masks. Theres countries in Asia where they wear masks 24/7 regardless of a pandemic.

I don't think so

I think that it depends on how people feel about them. Some may wear it as a precaution like in Asia, some may choose to wear it as a style choice, and others might want to get rid of them.

Well some may continue wearing masks, however it’s truly unsociable and I do believe most will stop wearing masks after just a few months

The problem with masks is that they are compulsory i dont mind if people want to wear a mask or not after the vaccines but i dont want to use It neber again