arrow_upward
Win $1,000,000 in one go or $10,000 a month for the next 30 years?
1mil now so I can use that money to invest and potentially have multiple flows of income

10,000 a month seems like the smart move so I’d go with that

I did my calculations and I'm going for the 10K. My calculations showed me that you can get 3.6mil dollars so

$10,000 per month for me. Works out to be quite a lot of money

Id take 10k a month over 1m straight up any day of the week. People who get handed money right away often go nuts with it and blow it on everything, at least 10k per would ensure that wouldn't really be an issue lol.

10,000 a month easily

$10k per month for sure. That’s great money, and plenty to live Off of for life after 30 years of saving it.

Exclamation
Quote:

10k if I take a huge amount I'll go insane probably go Casanova.

I would have to see from where the money is coming and how likely it is that i would still get my share in say 15 years or if by than the moneygiver is long gone and there would be no more money.
But right now i would take the full amount and see that i invest most of it for long time gains

Its been a long time since economics, but 10K a month means you also have to deal with inflation which could hamper your investment. you could get the money all in one go and let the interest accrue.

10000 a month. I know I’ll be secured with money for the next 30 years. Who knows how long the 1000000 will be around.

definitely 10,000 for the ret of my life, probably invest it too

most likely 10000$ a month

Easily the 10k, Guaranteed income is better then a lump sum simply due to you cannot spend it all at once, or shouldn't.

Easily the $10,000 a month. It’s more than enough to get by and it’s more money in the long-run.

The 10k/mo seems to be the better option. Most people would probably waste the one million quickly. The 10k places limits and encourages more responsible spending

would blow the mil in a night and return to my boring life

10K a month, with my age and current circumstances it just makes more sense

Most def the 10k that why I can spoil the people around me too and it’s not just a one time thing.