arrow_upward
Would you prefer to wait or watch now with no fans.
Given that we might be without sports for a long time, would you prefer to wait longer to be able to watch sports in person or would you be willing to give that up for fanless sports games viewable from home? At this point, it seems to me that something is better than nothing.

Depends on the sport, big stadium sports are very strange without a crowd, but with smaller arena sports like boxing, ufc etc it's less noticeable.

Im dying for any bit of sports but it just is not fair to the players to put their lives at risk just so I can watch TV

Sports without fans on stadiums seems inevitable right now. But it would be good for sports to continue even without live fans because that would indicate that we are nearing the end of this.

[+] 1 user Likes westlunder's post
Tbh I'd prefer to watch the NBA without fans rather than waiting god knows how long until it comes back

Watching with no fans is better than watching nothing at all. And in some cases, the fans suck so better off without them.

When they do restart imo it'll be without fans

As a Liverpool fan I’d much rather we waited to restart the league with fans, so we can win the league in front of the fans. However I think when we do eventually restart it will be without fans

id def prefer to watch with no fans

I prefer to watch with no fans I miss sports so much