arrow_upward
Xbox dying?
Do you guys think Xbox is dying I play Xbox and I’ve been playing it al my life but I noticed none of my friends are playing anymore do you guys think Xbox is dying or am I just tripping?

microsoft pretty comfortably lost the console war. think the fact that sony had control over call of duty and have been putting out so many really good exclusives like god of war, the last of us, uncharted etc people just stopped being bothered about paying for xbox live and gamepass. i know thats what happened with me. the future looks super bright for them tho, with all the money theyre spending buying activision and bethesda. we have moved past the console war and into what i like to call the console cold war ahaha. they couldnt compete with sonys exclusives so theyve just bought up as many big companies as they could. wouldnt be surprised if in 3 years or so everyone was off of playstation and back on xbox.

[+] 1 user Likes FrankSidebottom's post
It's dying a little bit, mainly due to the lack of good exclusives. PS has all of the good stuff, which attracts more players.

It's said to see it's dying lately.