arrow_upward
You guys liking The Mandalorian?
one of the best out this year. pascal killing it

I'm liking it tonally and it's got some great adaptations and throwbacks to other material, such as Seven Samurai and The Searchers - but I can see why people are getting frustrated at what they think is "filler". It's helpful to remember that Star Wars was originally conceived by Lucas as an homage to radio serials that are essentially formatted exactly like this show, with reoccurring characters and themes, but no real overarching plot week to week.

I love the show but before the final episode I want to see mando's face Big Grin

doing it for baby Yoda!!!!!!

I stop watching after episode 4 or so, the story is too predictable

just finished the season cant wait for the next. mando with the dark saber will be epic

Show bangs ode. Must watch

Is Disney + even worth it? I would like to see that show not on that platform  Sleepy

Enjoyed it initially but didn't enjoy some of the episodes in the middle of the season. I feel the finale was brilliant though.

Meh - predictable recycled crap for the post-Bluray generation.

I Love the vibe, and i love baby Yoda. Wish they would do more with the story though. Right now most episodes seemed more like fetch missions or something. But it was enjoyable for sure ( and better than the last movie imo)

can't wait for the next season bruh

I guess I better get Disney plus. Everyone is talking about this show.

Not seen it, but the critics are good enough to watch

Yeah it was a hell of a lot better than the new movie lmao

It's been ok, kinda wishing they would show more the "typical" life of the bounty hunter here and there, chasing down claim or bail jumpers, touching on their storylines, etc.

Not great, or amazing so far, but also not bad.

Love it especially Baby Yoda <3

ive seen all the star wars movies is this worth getting into ?

It's a decent show