arrow_upward
Your crypto picks
The success of Chainlink has dumbfounded me. There were a lot of crapcoins being shilled last year and Chainlink seemed like another marketing scam, but it recently hit $16 in the space of a few months.

I'm thinking of getting back into altcoins. What are you feeling confident about?

I think $Uni token has more upside to go, maybe look into that, or tezos or cardano

hard to pick any of them.  not much growth

My only long term ones are XLM and ENJ. And thats money i already written off as lost.

How do you guys determine which coins are going to succeed or fail? Seems like there is a lot of misinformation

Bitcoin's going to be around for a while, largely because it had the first mover advantage

yeah bitcoin if you want to store money to avoid the inflation everyone is anticipating. wouldn't bet on them for gains though

Trendering. Once the auto invest bot is up and running, and the market overall recovers, the coin will skyrocket in value. It has a very helpful chat too.

OP, funny you mention Chainlink. I’ve been holding since below $1. I imagine it’s going to continue rising after this correction. Chainlink solves the oracle problem in a decentralized, tamperproof manner. It’s definitely risky, but my entire portfolio is in Chainlink. It’s basically the backbone of the entire cryptomarket as the data is only good if it can be relied upon to be true.