arrow_upward
Your thoughts on the first five weeks of English Premier League ?
Arsenal being Arsenal more than ever, the brand new Man U, solid starts by City and Liverpool, Lukaku's impact on Chelsea, Bielsa's Leed unability to win games, refreshing Brentford performances. Only five weeks of EPL and already plenty of things to discuss, what are you thoughts guys ?

Arrow Any like will be much much appreciated guys. Cheers ! Sick

I don't think much about English soccer because they don't show it over here.

[+] 1 user Likes olichan12's post
Damn it's weird. It sucks for you cuz it's been a heck of a season so far !

Chelsea win, Ole gets the boot, Arsenal another shit season, happy days

[+] 1 user Likes rburns1's post
The last English soccer game I saw was from a couple weeks ago, don't remember who exactly was playing. I was just surprised that the crowd was so tame. And I'm surprised that the refs didn't red card the black players, who seemed to lack any kind of self-control, as they were pulling dirty tricks on everyone. And then there were no injuries from that shit.

[+] 1 user Likes olichan12's post
not really good

Most EPL crowds are overrated and boring

>Most EPL crowds are overrated and boring
Hmm. Probably a clear sign that the crowds were pissed off that the beer was actually cold.

This season will be one of the better seasons in recent history, for sure. We got 3 clear teams who are the obvious favourites - Manchester United, Chelsea, and Liverpool. I exclude City because of the main reason bring that they haven't solved their main issue of lacking a striker.

Most games it is a non-issue as such is the prowess of City's numerous talented midfielders, but when it shows up, it shows up bad. Recall the opening City fixture, for example.

[+] 1 user Likes Aron Nora's post
^^^
I agree with you man. I feel like City is missing something. They might produced some great games like they did in UCL, but I feel like on a regular basis they gonna chocke in games they would have easily win in recent years

[+] 1 user Likes michelll888's post
City are definitely missing something, and that something is a goal-threat. In the past few seasons, they were always dominant in the league because they had a well-rounded squad full of top, top players. They had Aguero up top, one of the greatest strikers that the Premiership has seen.

That is the problem with City's squad this season and the last. They don't have that striker that's going to score goals. I'm sure City feel unlucky too because they signed Grealish for 100m just a few days before Messi announced he was leaving Barcelona.

Messi has been a scoring machine for years, but he's not much of a striker. He moves around a lot and plays lower. They should have made a push for Lukaku.