arrow_upward
Youtube Guilty pleasure?
Like what do you watch on YouTube on your own time in private, that you don't want anyone to know or see. For me it used to be emo musically cringe comps. Idk what it is but to know I could have been one of these kids out here fucking, lipsyncing to shit like falling in reverse or hollywood undead and then fucking air humping or pretend vagina licking is so crazy to me so I see this kids and I'm just like what are you doing dude everyone can see this

Or just the usual cringe stuff thinking they're badass and all that with their swords and all black leather clothing it's just so funny to me. I hung out with these types of kids my whole school life so I guess it's a way for me to relive those cringey middle school days with some poor random kids on the internet. I never really thought anything bad of these kids, it was just kinda funny and nostalgic to me

Except for those fuckers eating soap, stop that. It's fucking stupid

I have on totally cringy pop music sometimes in the background on blast with my headphones on and just loop it for three or four hours. It seems to keep me in the zone pretty well but I come away from it with whatever song stuck in my head for like four or five days afterward, so hopefully worth the tradeoff.

[+] 1 user Likes longlakedisco's post
ASMR created by girls. Girls tend to have the right touch for that kind of thing, and it relaxes me. It would come off as creepy/cringey if people knew though.

No really cringe, but i enjoy You Suck At Cooking channel.

Simple cooking and clean humor.

Gotta say asmr, but luckily nowadays people just ignore you when you have headphones on, not ask what you're listening to Smile

[+] 1 user Likes watermelon lemonade's post
Haha, yea thats true

I'm subscribed to a guy that talks about traffic lights, does reviews of 40's toasters, explains how current in the US actually works, complains about half of the disc formats (95% of these formats I didn't even knew existed), makes a multiple part series describing all the mechanics of a jukebox... It's weird AF, it's around 20 minutes per vid, the humor is masterfully cringy/not-cringy and I end up wanting half the stuff he talks about.

You Suck At Cooking's fun to watch. I've also gone down the rabbit hole of Gas Station Encounters, basically people getting caught stealing at gas stations with some nice commentary.

For me, its just a big rabbit hole of strange recommended videos. Like I just start watching my usual youtubers I'm subscribed to, then I see weird stuff in my recommendations, and I keep seeing more until 2 hours pass, then I just have a history of videos that I would not be able to explain to anyone

nardwuar interviews and the channel grandpa kitchen

Definitely asmr videos hahahaha i watch tons of them and i think if ppl knew it's weird? But its good that these vids are becoming more and more known. Its still weird though tbh

just here for new suggestions and categoies ha

i watch the most random stuff sometimes because i follow the trail of recommendations

try natural labour on yt. Its awsome