arrow_upward
Zelda Games
The Zelda series have always been my favorite games, just something I've always loved about them. Interested in others thoughts on the series. Breath of the Wild refreshed the series in a way I didn't expect. With as long as it took to be released I was getting worried that it wouldn't live up to the hype, but it ended up being one of the best, if not the best, in the series. However, A Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time will always have a special place in my heart because those are the ones I grew up playing the most.

I feel ya. I was die hard Zelda fan growing up. Stopped for a while since I couldn't buy consoles as often anymore. When I played BotW it absolutely blew my mind. That game is truly a master piece.

Ocarina of Time is my favorite game of all time. Great memories.

I still say Minish cap is the pretiest top down Zelda game

Agreed about the ones you mention. I really admire how each generation has such variety in the style of the game, including WindWaker. Majora's Mask was phenomenal, so I'm always looking forward to the next surprise! Even Four Swords and Minish Cap were great. If you haven't tried Oracle of Ages, do it! Overall favorite is Link to the Past. Watching speedrunners has rekindled my fondness for it.

Wind Waker was my personal favorite growing up. The graphics are simply breathe taking

I remember getting stuck on Dragon Roost Island when I was young and didn't play the game until a bunch of years later. My mind was blown when I realized how much more there was to the game.

Twilight Princess was my first Zelda game and it was great. After that I played Wind Waker and Majora's Mask and loved them. The last Zelda game I played was Breath of the Wild and it may be my favorite game of all time. One day I'm gonna go back and play Ocarina of Time and Skyward Sword.

by far ocarina is the best one. no question

IF you have not already done so get ocarina of time master quest

To me Breath Of The Wild lacked in big complex dungeons, like the classic ones. I've missed that thing where you enter a dungeon and know you're not going out for hours or days

Wind Waker was the zelda game I hated most at first but grew to love. It also established a great combat system.

I get Nostalgic just thinking about Ocarina of Time

The music from Ocarina of Time will always remind me of my childhood

Quikxfl Wrote:Agreed about the ones you mention. I really admire how each generation has such variety in the style of the game, including WindWaker. Majora's Mask was phenomenal, so I'm always looking forward to the next surprise! Even Four Swords and Minish Cap were great. If you haven't tried Oracle of Ages, do it! Overall favorite is Link to the Past. Watching speedrunners has rekindled my fondness for it.
Yeah I love watching the randomized speedruns of Link to the Past! Given all of the constraints and everything its amazing what they were able to do at that time and how beautiful of a game it is. Ocarina of Time is a close second for me here.

ghulaky123 Wrote:I feel ya. I was  die hard Zelda fan growing up. Stopped for a while since I couldn't buy consoles as often anymore. When I played BotW it absolutely blew my mind. That game is truly a master piece.
It’s hard to play any Zelda game after completing the masterpiece that is BotW

If you enjoyed Ocarina of Time, you may be interested in a modification to recreate it in a modern engine. The latest video, beautiful-

RE: Zelda Games.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Zelda Games.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

I couldn't really get into them past link to the past.

love the zelda series very much!!

LuciferSam84 Wrote:The Zelda series have always been my favorite games, just something I've always loved about them. Interested in others thoughts on the series. Breath of the Wild refreshed the series in a way I didn't expect. With as long as it took to be released I was getting worried that it wouldn't live up to the hype, but it ended up being one of the best, if not the best, in the series. However, A Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time will always have a special place in my heart because those are the ones I grew up playing the most.

I didnt like breath of the wild because of graphics sprites just looked weird to me also didn't like the minish cap sprites but that is just me