arrow_upward
best game for graphics right now?
hey yall, i got a super wild PC recently and am curious what a good litmus test would be for graphics? it has a GTX3070 in it and i wanna see what its capable of.
what are some games (or other software) you all run when youre trying to see what your graphics card is capable of? all of this is new to me so any suggestions would be great.
thanks!

[+] 1 user Likes biggiestickz's post
Ah I remember back in the day you would run Crysis. Now a days… I guess something like red dead redemption 2 is quite heavy? Or even better, Cyberpunk?

(20-07-2021, 09:44 AM)Betrailor Wrote: Ah I remember back in the day you would run Crysis. Now a days… I guess something like red dead redemption 2 is quite heavy? Or even better, Cyberpunk?
and now crysis runs flawlessly on the nintendo switch! i was thinking cyberpunk, but i dont want to spend $60 on it honestly. RDR2 might be the look after i beat gta5 again

[+] 1 user Likes biggiestickz's post
I think RDR2 is a good option.
You can try AC Valhalla or The Witcher 3

and now crysis runs flawlessly on the nintendo switch! i was thinking cyberpunk, but i dont want to spend $60 on it honestly. RDR2 might be the look after i beat gta5 again
[/quote]

Haha yea that’s crazy it runs on switch  Wink

(21-07-2021, 02:11 AM)MEHMEH696 Wrote: I think RDR2 is a good option.
You can try AC Valhalla or The Witcher 3
i just bought the witcher 3 on steam summer sale, i havent started it yet but i plan on it before i buy anything else

RDR2 is what I suggest as well, great story and great graphics. Online mode is pretty bad but nobody plays it for that. Also if you're into flying, microsoft flight simulator looks amazing visually.

RDR2 has currently the best graphics (even if it misses raytracing)