arrow_upward
earn pointes
Thanks fortip

comment more

Thanks for the info

thanks for the info bros

This wall all explained in welcome DM you reveive

Is there a way more efficient than just commenting a lot?

thanks man . !!

Quote:The best way to earn points (credits) is to post comments and to create threads. Now, I see that your contribution level is in the negatives, and the way to increase that would be to do the same thing (make threads and posts) but DO NOT post in the leaks section because that will decrease your contribution level even further.
Thanks for the info. It really helps out!

Thanks for the info, didn't know

thanks for this mate

ty for the info

just made my accnt and I'm trynafigue this out too!

Thanks dude!

Where can i see my points?

oh tnx.. now i know

6 more points waahaha

The best way to earn points (credits) is to post comments and to create threads. Now, I see that your contribution level is in the negatives, and the way to increase that would be to do the same thing (make threads and posts) but DO NOT post in the leaks section because that will decrease your contribution level even further.
[/quote] thanks

Where to see threads and forums that is not on the leaks section?

The best way to earn points (credits) is to post comments and to create threads. Now, I see that your contribution level is in the negatives, and the way to increase that would be to do the same thing (make threads and posts) but DO NOT post in the leaks section because that will decrease your contribution level even further.
[/quote]
and how to get contribution point?

thanks man!

i would also love to get some credit and somehow raise the contribution to atleast 0 :/