arrow_upward
how did you find leakedbb.com?
Pretty decent but it's a pain to unlock links that are hidden behind another barrier but not shown up front...  makes me not want to pay for the upgrade and just go to a different platform instead...

[+] 1 user Likes rosab36940's post
so how does the second block work? what contribution level/ activity used do you have to get to in order to see the dang link lol

I was looking for a specific user too. I've uploaded full folders here and earned some credits, only to find out it doesn't matter until your contributor level is high enough. Where even is the FAQ? I feel like that needs to be mentioned before we spend these credits, it's making a lot of people frustrated.

[+] 1 user Likes momiro pan's post
Was finding some cracked programs to use and found them but some could not see the links cause my contribution level is too low it said when its on positive 20 :^(

Randomly on google 

I searched for mikaela testa, registered here, i love this site but not  clear the contribution level thing. I just want to raise it.

I was looking for x0savv, who I had seen a while back, like afew others here, I like the site but im not fully clear about the contribution points but I can understand why its a thing

random google search... yeah <_<