arrow_upward
long anime series like one piece
do you guys think its worth to start watrching one piece from the beginning? is the beginning good enough to make it all through? i feel like there are way too many episodes of one piece to really catch up. is there an arc that you would recommend starting with, if not from the beginning?

[+] 2 users Like Karpkarp's post
If you skip the filler and watch it uncensored, then yes, it is worth it if you binge it. Nami's evolution is gold.

Personally, I don't think it's worth it, but maybe you'd feel different. I gave it an honest try and it wasn't really good to me, so I just skipped around to watch the fight scenes before dropping it. Just start somewhere in the middle at the time skip. First half is just to introduce the characters kinda like how dragonball and naruto starts off before their Z version and shippuden sequels dropped.

Naruto opened with the Bridge arc, which is maybe the best...

hunter x hunter is really worth watching

[Image: nxNqA.jpg]

this series is best

[+] 2 users Like hamiso's post
The 2011 one, right?

I highly recommend one piece if you're intimidated by the episode count then read the manga, once you see a cool bit in the Manga watch the anime for that part.

Manga is honestly the best for skimming through which parts are the best. Fillers are so boring

Gintama, Hajime no ippo are very long too