arrow_upward
stupid question
I wanted to post someones nudes but I don’t know how to hide the link so people can see after using there credits to Purchase

I believe the "hiding" of the links is done after the fact, possibly by a mod? I had the same question before I posted a thread but just said "oh well, let's hope for the best". After it was approved by a mod, it went up and the link was hidden.

its not a stupid question

I was wondering this as well, not dumb

johndoe2 Wrote:I believe the "hiding" of the links is done after the fact, possibly by a mod? I had the same question before I posted a thread but just said "oh well, let's hope for the best". After it was approved by a mod, it went up and the link was hidden.

So I'm not too sure if the mods hide the links, because based on 

RE: stupid question.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: stupid question.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
 you hide your own links. The admin shows you how to hide your links in this thread. Check out the link

[+] 1 user Likes leej0055's post
i was wondering that

leej0055 Wrote:
johndoe2 Wrote:I believe the "hiding" of the links is done after the fact, possibly by a mod? I had the same question before I posted a thread but just said "oh well, let's hope for the best". After it was approved by a mod, it went up and the link was hidden.

So I'm not too sure if the mods hide the links, because based on [SEE LINK IN POST #1] you hide your own links. The admin shows you how to hide your links in this thread. Check out the link

I have the same doubt!

a mod will hid the link for you

leej0055 Wrote:

So I'm not too sure if the mods hide the links, because based on [SEE LINK IN POST #1] you hide your own links. The admin shows you how to hide your links in this thread. Check out the link
lets see this