arrow_upward
trying to build an arcade!! need help finding game files, struggling to get a games!!
Hey!! so im trying to make an arcade for home and im struggling to find websites or game dumps. im trying to get as many retro arcade as well as nes and snes games as i can find. however trying to find more than 20 or so games is getting a little hard as whatever i find doesnt seem to work. would love some help.

you can try ordering from playdium if u live in canada

never heard of playdium are they Canadian exclusive? because im on the other side of the world

it would probably be easier to just buy the arcade\gaming console than build it piece by piece, game by game.

I built a similar set up I believe. Ran one raspberry pi with multiple emulators. Shoot me a PM with what consoles/titles you want and I’ll see what I have

RE: trying to build an arcade!! need help finding game files, struggling to get a games!!.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: trying to build an arcade!! need help finding game files, struggling to get a games!!.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

torrent all your arcade games and more

archive.org has old MS DOS games

pleasuredome is great for these, although you need to keep a 1:1 ratio

Lots of good suggestions in here already.

You can look for MAME files as well. A number of emulators can point you to where to find games also. I'd start with the search for "MAME files", which should get you started.

I stayed at a place once that had a game cabinet set up with lots of NES and Neo Geo games. I wish I know what kind of program/interface they were using so I could point you in the right direction. My apologies.

Good luck in your search!