arrow_upward
want to build a pc!
Hey guys, so don't really know much about gaming PC's and I would like to know how much you guys think a build can cost for the necessities and also what the average budget is for a build that can run world of warcraft. let me know thanks!

in all honestly id wait for a bit due to the amount a graphics card costs right now its hard to find a decent one

[+] 1 user Likes Ligma Yeet's post
Depends what settings you'd want to run WoW on but it's a pretty old game so the requirements are very high. Parts are expensive or on backorder right now to due shortage in raw materials. It's better to have a budget and then build around it

Depends on what you want to play. But the graphics cards are really hard to get right now. So maybe you need to waiy

I'd say a reasonable budget is in the 900-1000 USD range. However, graphics cards are currently almost impossible to get so if you aren't in a rush I'd hold out until prices driop.

Go ahead, build it buddy

u should set a price on ur pc then based on your price search up build around the same price as yours and choosing good components as well. If you wanna build ur own pc, try to find a good guild for it.

All you really need is a good gpu and cpu