arrow_upward
what do you prefer, online school or just normal school?
Pandemic makes all of the students to go to school through our laptop/phones . i prefer online school tbh, not only it is very easy to do but you can allowed to other things when doing you assignments. but normal school also have their own perks like meeting with your friends. what do you prefer?

[+] 1 user Likes Smartboi123121223's post
I would say I prefer online school - I definitely like being able to attend lecture from home

[+] 1 user Likes sexysailor2's post
I agree with this 100%

I prefer normal school , the online study at home have so many distractions

Normal school for sure because i can hang out with my friends

I also prefer online school, but my internet connection sometimes getting in a way and it's really difficult to do an online test and etc.

I prefer normal school

Normal is 100x better than online

Online is easier but in person is better for learning. College can be such a scam though that its hard to care about actually learning the material

I prefer online so I don't have b to commute

Online school don't take too much money spending

online school is definitely worse - way harder to pay attention and focus. the only perk it does have for me is that there isn't a commute

if it was only about studying probably online, but i like normal for socializing too

Normal school. I get so distracted at home and I could just turn off my cam and sleep. My social skills are starting to degrade

It's easier to get good grades in online school, but normal school is better for actually learning.