arrow_upward
what happened with barcelona this season ?
This season was really not solid, too fragile on defend and not as passionate about the game. In the league, the distance from Atletico Madrid is also far away, in the UCL leg1 they lost 1-4 to PSG. Need a new atmosphere to restore the conditions.

for me i think that fc barcelona started to fall apart at 2018 they diddn't found a good replacer for neymar messi is solo carrying the team everygame also barcelona has a lot of useless old players busquets piqué..

Bartomeu left the club in shambles and with Messi leaving next season, they're sitting ducks this year.

they need to restructure the team around a new strategy that isnt just getting the ball to messi. hes still a top tier player, but his playstyle has changed to sit further back. the dominate strategy has changed to be more counterattacking, which barcelona arent structured for.

They are full of debts... Need to change mind and start new again.

Debt and poor transfers.

PSG slapped them up hard Mbappe scored 3 goals they will deffo make it to the finals of the champions league unless PSG mess it up like they did a few years back

[+] 1 user Likes Joopna Chiqutora's post
That match was hella dead second half is what made it also even if PSG make it to the finals again they did crap last year

Griezmann was truly lost during the last game Sad I could play better than that bruv.