arrow_upward
what was your first video game console?
For me, it was the n64 and loved it! I am wondering what other people's first console was and if you enjoyed it.

My first one that I've experienced was the Ninendo Gameboy Advance when my friend let me play with it a couple times. But the first one I've ever owned was the PSP. But if we're talking about connected to the tv console, then as a true child gamer I had the V.Smile from VTech.

GBA here too! Damn those were the days

The NES- I guess that makes me on the older side of this thread so far. Nothing quite like playing the original Super Mario Bros. alongside Duck Hunt. The NES version of Super Mario Bros. 3 was a total revelation at the time, too. The first portable I ever owned was the original Game Boy, of course. It's funny because I haven't been much of a Nintendo fan as an adult with the exception of the Switch.

gameboy was my first

Technically the Gameboy was my first game console but I gotta say the Saga Saturn was what really got me into gaming so I consider that my first true game console.

[+] 1 user Likes fun4life88's post
SNES, but it was way before my time.

I had a sega was awesome

Than I got an wii

Than an xbox 360

N64 for me - still got it running Smile

Definitely first one for me was the Gameboy. Man do i miss those days

Sega Genesis lmao.

For me it was ps2 , I'm the youngest it seems

My first console was probably the nes from my grandma. She did church stuff and would sometimes bring us gifts. She might've given it away when we got other consoles but I remember having some serious og games like double dragon and Mike Tyson's Punch Out. I got lunch out for the Wii but it's just not the same

Game boy colour was my first hand held. Sega mega drive 2 was the first console. NBA Jam is amazing