arrow_upward
where to have sex if you don't have a free house?
the question is simple: if one of you does not have a house available, where do you go to have sex? Do you have favorite places to which you return often or you rely on chance?

[+] 1 user Likes wakka's post
anywhere that you could have privacy, surely can't be that hard

[+] 1 user Likes demopak's post
A car, a boat, an alley, or in a pinch, a public bathroom. Not hard.

Advice I was given. Park in the driveway of yours or your significant other's house. Get it on in the car. At night. No one will bother you.

Have sex in a park it is the best

A madlad I went to college with apparently used the library off hours. I was basic and just did netflix and chill at my then-girlfriend's place.

car, friends house, camping. camping I still do

shit I once fingered a girl while she gave me a handjob in a crowded bunker.

[+] 1 user Likes racbed95's post
How has nobody said a motel? Most motels let you pay by the hour. In my city there are even hotels that literally only charge hourly rates.

[+] 1 user Likes hellojohn's post
motels cost money though I guess, if you're doing it frequently might not want to shell out for each time.

Camping/cars probably the best, though get a good air mattress for camping

[+] 1 user Likes jeffocker's post
could go to a friend house or somewhere at night

yo thanks for the tips guys

We have a wooded area near by with public walking paths, after dark its pretty deserted....loads of little secluded spots just off the path in the trees including some sheltered bird watching huts. Assuming theres no youngsters out drinking its a perfect location

Motel for sure
Please like, reply, and give credits! Smile

car 100000% all the way, you'll get more pro at using your hands and learn new positions while... in a tight position, find somewhere slightly inconspicuous, sometimes even your own street works but nowhere near a sus spot where you might get killed Smile

Usually rent an airbnb. extra points if you make it a trip

used to find hotel deals on an app like hotels tonight usually close in price to a seedy motel

yah find a cheap hotel or a bnb, good for one night no complaints

Make a short trip and rent a room/flat/airbnb.