arrow_upward
who believes and or works with qi/chi energy, and what are some of your practices
whos heard of mantak chi and what are some of your interesting stories related to sexual chi qi energy.  Also dont worry if you call bs.  I called bs on it before lol

life shares with us what we need sometimes to wake up.

What is this exactly? Like meditation?

chi/qi/ from Chinese laungage, chakra from indian, axe (ashay) from brazil, is simply pure energy comprised by Chinese concept as the collection and mixture of water and air. our body has natural chi energy that is given and stored mostly in testicles/gentiles as mantak chia says from old Taoist history. the reason why sperm is regarded as a powerful substance. .. sounds wierd af i know haha...

theres also supposedly chi all around us . thats why when you go to  a forest the where trees provide more oxygen, if you breath deep you may feel a tingling experience in other parts of the body.  and supposedly we can absorb this energy similar to a game charter kratos in the god of war, depending on our breath and focus, to add to our existing chi.  adding chi or development of chi is suppose to keep your body regulated and healthy, with good blood circulation as science has shown those who channel chi through their hands create a lot of blood where they focus it.

chi or pure energy flows through our body channels freely, and some parts are like batteries for energy to power, like our middle stomach which is refereed to as the solar plexus. the area that controls energy emotions or "gut feelings"  chakra chart breaks this idea into 7-8 basic parts in the human body..,

the only reason this resonated with me is odd pleasurable tingling experiences in areas like the middle of the forehead from when i did a meditation practice for the first time.  I did not know about this before, chi or chakra and was researching for a week, until i stumbled on a third eye chakra thing which shared similar possibilities of experience.

a good question to ask is have you ever jerked so much that you felt cold ?....and freezing feet ?lol....why is that ?

hell yeah, you should check out NEW Energy Ways, by Robert Bruce.
It talks about energy work and visualization from a more western perspective.
PM me if you want the book.

[+] 1 user Likes momiro pan's post
definitely have not heard of it but interested?

[+] 1 user Likes seventhveil7's post
thanks for sharing bro, i will look him up.  Mantak chia is one i learned about, and ross jeffries magic energy orb a while back. shizen young on meditation and different ways of cultivating focus.

Great topic, will come write more later

[+] 1 user Likes Sabyor's post