arrow_upward
Things to do during lockdown?
Hello everyone, I was just curious to know what are some new things you've started to do during lockdown, or any suggestions for someone who is getting bored of doing the same thing everyday.

[+] 1 user Likes reptar4's post
chess is great

[+] 2 users Like yankees2030's post
I'd say anime and gaming but it's pretty bad to stay still for so long. Gardening keeps you moving and pretty fun to eat what you grow.

[+] 1 user Likes Chumm's post
Reading might be good to try.

[+] 1 user Likes iloveincognito's post
try a new game or something

I've spent a lot of on board games & videos games, not much productivity. But good opportunity to start applying the 10,000 hour rule into practice and all that on whatever craft

[+] 1 user Likes MarcusJ16's post
Working of course and some gaming

Gaming, watching series, reading, learning a new skill or hobby

ngl during lockdown i learnt how to bake cakes and i went back to my old games and finished a couple. Finally finished the simpsons wii game

anime, gaming and series

I started chess as well, queen's gambit was a great show that made me want to pick it up again
Also playing co-op switch games has been great fun, as everyone is always available for it

try somethong new

started chess because of queens gambit (ofcoz lol)

was gonna get into leather craft but there's not enough online tutorial to deal with the material i have......

and just anime and all kind of tv series from different countries

Try darting. It is fun

Read a book fam really rewarding if you give it a chance

Video games, anime/TV, book reading, maybe DND or pick up a new language via self study? I am doing like three of these things on the list with the rest to come if we find ourselves here fore (hopefully not) another year or so.

Try Final Fantasy 14 if you're willing to go down the mmo rabbit hole

Gardening has been a great distraction. Gives some yum rewards too

Watching movies/shows I never got around to watching before. Bojack Horseman changed my life, man. So did Soul, Shawshank Redemption, etc.

Give movies or shows a chance, even if you wouldn't have before. You may just find new favorites.