arrow_upward
2021 Olympics
What do you think the chances of the Olympics going forward in 2021 are? Do you think there will be any further delays due to COVID or if there will be a crowd in attendance?

[+] 1 user Likes dfgdddd's post
Will the winter Olympics still be held in 2022?

willl be delayed i think

I don't think it will be delayed, I feel like Japan is very strict with events like this. They might host it but restrict the attendance to locals only.

[+] 1 user Likes reptar4's post
I think it's gonna happen this year. Though maybe not with a live audience

Is this actually a thing??

Im pretty confident the 2021 dates will holdup as that part of the world is doing pretty well with managing the virus. plus fans like me would be pretty pissed to heat that it’s postponed once again.

hopefully the current 2021 date is solid and it doesnt seem like its going to be postponed so you never know.

I think they wont be delete but spectators will not be allowed in stadiums

I think it is quite likely that they will try to create a bubble within the olympic village make sure everyone quaratines and tests negative, but this also means that there will probably not be any live audience in attendance.

I think it will be on time

Perhaps some competitions would be suspended, but others allowed, based on individual interactions. More than likely team sports might be cancelled.

If vaccine rollout goes smoothly if could happen this year but I'm not so sure.