arrow_upward
lockThread Closed 
2023 Incredible Updates, and Roadmap
Welcome all to another update thread, where we discuss all the going on's!

In this update we focused mostly on quality of life updates and generally making the user experience better. 

A lot of these changes were based on the suggestions of ciekawski

here: 

2023 Incredible Updates, and Roadmap.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on 2023 Incredible Updates, and Roadmap.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

So lets begin:

Improved Ban Filter:

1. The ban filter is now much faster, and uses AI technology to filter out any undesirable content. As it is trained up, we will start to see a lot of improvement.
  2. We have added a favourite threads feature. Now you can bookmark threads and then revisit them later. 

[Image: 9b43774103af6ded07a2f6c16ee32f08.png]

3. Be notified when a leak you reported has been fixed. You will receive an alert when a leak is "fixed" that you previously reported using the report button. So get to reporting. 
  4. Auto report. After a few members have clicked the "Rate as not working"  (Now just called "Not working"), the thread will be auto reported. 
  5. Better scraper detection. Yes we have heard you and made improvements to the Bot/Scraper detection. Hopefully now, less people are pinged by this. 

6. Changes to the UI. Based on the suggestions by ciekawski, we have moved the Rate Leak buttons for a better user experience. 

[Image: 8e9d4ebcc6b420eaf7bb5bcd8bf1411b.png]

7. Link Working  / Not working right in the Link . Another great suggestion from ciekawski, we added a way for the system to mark as link as working or not, BEFORE, you click it. 

[Image: a2d28154e3d73f2bb1f6512abad259c7.png]

8. We have (finally) fixed the bug, that upon changing from New to HOT or TOP, the images would not load.  

[Image: df2b3eb40cc7cf91057fa990005c0f99.png]

Still todo:

We are on the cusp of getting tags , and maybe multiple prefixes working. Along with monthly contests leading up to the Christmas Contest 2023. Stay tuned!

Thanks again for being a part of the LeakedBB Community! As always, if you have suggestions/feedback, let us know.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

Discuss here:

Code:
https://leakedbb.com/Thread-Discuss-2023-Incredible-Updates-and-Roadmap
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]