arrow_upward
4 Day Work Weeks...?
When is it coming to the US?

reasonstobecheerful dot world slash spain-four-day-work-week-national-government/

This is from Spain, come on US. Get yourselves together.

The French also have a four day work week. The Euros believe in vacations. US culture is that you work. I don't see it being a thing anytime soon.

[+] 1 user Likes olichan12's post
Well at least we are not living and working in Japan! Work culture there is horrendous.

I thought Japan gives you nap times, which is pretty good.

>I thought Japan gives you nap times, which is pretty good.
So does Mexico, but the workers choose to work a second job during their Siesta instead. They keep workin' for that (near worthless) Peso.

I like naps.

always want to apply this idea to my place but the industry just doesn't like this 4 days idea...

>I like naps.
I got lots of those in high school Spanish class.

Quote:I got lots of those in high school Spanish class.

Me too, and study halls, etc.

>Me too, and study halls, etc.
I only could get away with it in Spanish. Had to stay awake in all the other classes. But most of the school day, I had to fight off falling asleep. English was tough to stay awake in.

I'm "salaried," but I can't seem to fit all my work in five workdays anyway.... probably the adhd.

Quote:I'm "salaried," but I can't seem to fit all my work in five workdays anyway.... probably the adhd.

Most likely, you need to segment your time better, management of time.

>I'm "salaried," but I can't seem to fit all my work in five workdays anyway.... probably the adhd.
Do you mean that you don't have enough work for five days, or you have more than five day's worth of work?

Quote:Do you mean that you don't have enough work for five days, or you have more than five day's worth of work?

Would also love to know.

Finished work too early? Just bullshit the rest of the time, or learn to delay the work.