arrow_upward
A Clear Defined Common Protocol and Various Other Questions
Hello there! As a new user of this site, I have arrived at several key problems in terms of using this site . 

I shall begin with my largest issue in how he barrier to entry seems to be alarmingly high. Potentially, I am just inept at navigating it, but finding key information like "credits can only be used when the contributor level is above a certain threshold" or what's the proper protocol in posting to Leaked Section and more specifically the various sub-sections involving the premium or leaked content of girls in terms of quantity and quality? Although defining such standards would be an arduous task, I believe that it would significantly reduce the likelihood of lost potential contributors and like. The various information that's critical to accessing and enjoying the group effort by the community should be included not just to reduce the burden of respectable contributors to this site, but also just for the sake of creating a less frightening experience. 

Understandably, the argument of going after a close-knit, but high quality community remains a legitimate one in the way that the current system is designed and implemented with how likely many new users end up abusing the system in order to arrive at their desired material, but only to find out that it was a foolish waste of time and then their exit from community is only guaranteed thus ridding of many weeds and leeches, but that arrives at the inevitable loss of some sort of content that the potential misguided unknowing abusers of the system. Individuals who may have wanted to become part of the community, but set themselves up for failure with an rather imposing contributor level under their belt.  

Another key problem is just utilizing the functions of the forum. I have not use forums much before, so all these various options in editing my post and just navigating it seems oddly difficult. Would love a link to a general video that underlines and defines such forum functions. As I type this, I look above at all these icons and the intimidation is real. After contemplating the early section, I have forgotten my other issues due to lack of planning and the like so I let this post go and see if my concerns are fundamentally misguided and the like. I await education and discussion Smile

horsefishbab Wrote:Hello there! As a new user of this site, I have arrived at several key problems in terms of using this site . 

I shall begin with my largest issue in how he barrier to entry seems to be alarmingly high. Potentially, I am just inept at navigating it, but finding key information like "credits can only be used when the contributor level is above a certain threshold" or what's the proper protocol in posting to Leaked Section and more specifically the various sub-sections involving the premium or leaked content of girls in terms of quantity and quality? Although defining such standards would be an arduous task, I believe that it would significantly reduce the likelihood of lost potential contributors and like. The various information that's critical to accessing and enjoying the group effort by the community should be included not just to reduce the burden of respectable contributors to this site, but also just for the sake of creating a less frightening experience. 

This is a frequently asked question, but the basic is just what the name implies. It's a Contributor Level, so you must contribute something to the forum. This is in the method of a thread.

horsefishbab Wrote:Understandably, the argument of going after a close-knit, but high quality community remains a legitimate one in the way that the current system is designed and implemented with how likely many new users end up abusing the system in order to arrive at their desired material, but only to find out that it was a foolish waste of time and then their exit from community is only guaranteed thus ridding of many weeds and leeches, but that arrives at the inevitable loss of some sort of content that the potential misguided unknowing abusers of the system. Individuals who may have wanted to become part of the community, but set themselves up for failure with an rather imposing contributor level under their belt.  

If only users would read the welcome PM that is sent to them as soon as they register. All of this is explained in there.

horsefishbab Wrote:Another key problem is just utilizing the functions of the forum. I have not use forums much before, so all these various options in editing my post and just navigating it seems oddly difficult. Would love a link to a general video that underlines and defines such forum functions. As I type this, I look above at all these icons and the intimidation is real. After contemplating the early section, I have forgotten my other issues due to lack of planning and the like so I let this post go and see if my concerns are fundamentally misguided and the like. I await education and discussion Smile

This is a good idea. I will ask if any members are willing to do this ?

Lucifer NightStar Wrote:This is a frequently asked question, but the basic is just what the name implies. It's a Contributor Level, so you must contribute something to the forum. This is in the method of a thread.

Regarding this, I thought contributor level was supposed to go up if users liked your thread

Also, I'm still seeing "Low Contribution Detected" even though I'm in the positive (albeit only +10 for some reason, as I've only made one post in the Leaks section while posting several threads including some that have acquired likes

pretty sure replies in the leaks section have a large negative impact on your contributor level

It seems negative to the whole idea of the forum but I don’t know

maybe it is........