arrow_upward
A fetish you have that might be "strange" to even others with fetishes
So most people would have a fetish of some sort that they usually keep hidden. However, most of the time I would think they are fairly common fetishes in general, just that they're embarrassed/have no reason to share it to others.

Do you think you have a fetish that would be considered "abnormal" even among people with fetishes?

I don't think mine is very strange but the most peculiar/unique one I have is that I think that girls stuffing a great-looking pair of panties into their pussies or mouths is really hot.

I find it much more pleasurable to make a woman want sex and turn them down at the last second than to actually hook up with a chick. So when my friends are out, and a girl wants it, I tease them to death, making them want sex. And then I turn them down. The absolute combination of shock that they'd been turned down by someone they paid attention to, shock and awe that they'd been turned down at all, completely distraught that someone they wanted didn't found them to be as good as an unwanted incel, and the impotent rage of not being able to do anything about it, is one of the greatest feelings there is. And all they'll do is insult you using the dumbest and weakest of female insults because they're too stupid to have actually memorized any real insults.

I don't think your fetish is weird, but that's definitely a really peculiar one!

Do you think it might be a sense of "power" you feel like you can get (through non-illegal means) over them that's actually the pleasurable aspect?

Back hair really gets me going

Quote: I don't think your fetish is weird, but that's definitely a really peculiar one!

Do you think it might be a sense of "power" you feel like you can get (through non-illegal means) over them that's actually the pleasurable aspect?
I think it's more of enjoying the fact that I'm serving them the very same medicine that they use on us guys. Whereas they think they're goddesses when they do it to us, we guys do it to them for the lulz.