arrow_upward
A food that you like but is generally disliked by many
What is a food that you really enjoy but many of the people around you dislike? I found that many of the people around me strongly dislike sauerkraut but I have personally always loved it.

I like mayonnaise but many people think it's the devil's ketchup

Egg. I love it but people get physically Ill if I mention it.

Raw potatoes with a little salt

I love the taste of algae. Not a common one and everyone I know who has tried despises it but it's got a lot of health benefits and I like the taste

Have you guys heard of fruit called durian? literally caused a german postage to stop working as they taught it was some gas attack! but i love it

[+] 1 user Likes xiiaoslacker's post
My swedish aunt used to love surstromming and she served it to us in flatbread with salad when we visited her once and it was pretty good. But it smelled really bad. It smelled so bad that later I found out that her neighbors had called the police because they thought someone or something had died there.

Honesty there isn't really much, I'll eat anything. A word one is escargot, that's pretty weird

That will definitely be Durian.

Idk if this is hated but i love colesaw

PIneapple pizza. Not sure if people genuinely don't like it as a topping on Pizza or if that's just a meme but pineapple pizza is great

Most people like it I think but some of my girlfriends hated my coconut water... Also I like Lychee annd some people hate them...