arrow_upward
A good alternative to World of Warcraft?
I've been playing WoW for years now, but lately i've just been feeling to burnt out on it to play for more than 10-20 minutes, wondering what you folks find as enjoyable to play

imo move to cell games or shorter play time stuff, if you're in it for the rpgs you can always give 2077 a try

Try guild wars 2. it has a pretty different mechanics but still fun.

Depends what you are looking for. Another MMO? A simulator? There are a lot of games out there now.

Hollow Knight, Blasphemous, Deep Rock Galactic, Stardew Valley, etc. You have a lot to choose from. Sadly the golden age of MMOs has ended so slim pickings there. If you are looking for another subscription based MMO I heard FFXIV is usually the best choice.

If you're looking for another fun endless grind like WoW then you could try warframe, a bit different gameplay but it's very fun nonetheless

I've enjoyed FFXIV.

Elder Scrolls Online is pretty good

I would steer away from mmos, way to time consuming for their worth. Still waiting for a good one to pop up though.

I recommend rouge like games for their shorter play times and high replayability. Try hades or slay the spire

Warframe has always been my go-to for those kinds of grindy games. MMOs are too time consuming, but with Warframe I can go away for months or years and still come back to it and not feel hopelessly behind.