arrow_upward
A good tip about userpass sniffers
Hey homies, just a heads up about this fucking autistic website i found.
 So I guess im retarded or sum because I fell for this and got my account tooken away, but here is how the how system works: I can explain what happened.

Someone private messaged me a link to a website that was suppose to be a free steam key generator, it had a sponsor in the bottom and everything. [

A good tip about userpass sniffers.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on A good tip about userpass sniffers.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
When I rolled for a free game, I

got Rust, an fps game that I used to play and got banned, for cheating [sorry fp]. When I got it, it said to log in, a steam window appeared with the url "blank:blank" and a steam login, I entered my stuff and

it asked for steam guard. Then I got email in my icloud telling me my steam guard was removed, then another one that my email was changed, and when I tried to click "lock my account" it required a

password. I have no possible way of confirming my identity with this account, cause this account is extremely unused and I don't even know where the stuff is for this account.

I do not know why my dumb brain didn't look at the url, but I guess it just makes people think, "OH I JUST GOT GTA V GOTTA GET IT QUICK" cause you have a time limit of 30 minutes to "sign in".

I know alot of people are just looking at my stretched af gif as a pfp and thinking, "yes, indeed dumb" but if you tried to login  you would see what a fucking system it is and how much "effort" they put into

making garbage like this that the unknown [like me] falls for.

Try to take it down, ddos, idek:

A good tip about userpass sniffers.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on A good tip about userpass sniffers.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Thanks void!