arrow_upward

A question about the ---BANNED--- set.

So I was hearing some talk that her set is forbidden here on this site.  I'm curious as to why that is. I assume it's about her age.

• tuneComments: 9(Click to expand)
    I actually never got to see that set. But sadly i have no idea what's forbidden or not
    Correct. Her lawyer contacted the legal team and provided evidence that proved she was underage at the time of the photos and videos being taken.

In fact, every instance of ---BANNED--- is where the person whose name is banned is because we have evidence that the person is underage
    Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
    leakedbb.com/faq.php
    Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

Shes hot as hell.
    (17-03-2020, 06:37 AM)Lucifer NightStar Wrote: Correct. Her lawyer contacted the legal team and provided evidence that proved she was underage at the time of the photos and videos being taken.

In fact, every instance of ---BANNED--- is where the person whose name is banned is because we have evidence that the person is underage
    I might be asking this question because I'm Newbie here, but I have a question.

I think bot recently posted it, can't you stop me from uploading the banned video? And do you have a thread that specifies the banned video? I think there's going to be some people who don't know what to download.
    I may be getting this confused. Anyone who is banned, the name cannot even be posted. ---BANNED--- obviously isnt
    Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
    leakedbb.com/faq.php
    Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

(17-03-2020, 10:18 PM)Lucifer NightStar Wrote: I may be getting this confused. Anyone who is banned, the name cannot even be posted. ---BANNED--- obviously isnt
    Oh, so the HLB videos that are currently being uploaded are not banned, right?
    Her ID were included in the set. She was under 18 when the videos/photos were taken.
    so hot,thanks
    Any of the other RG that are confirmed to be ua?