arrow_upward
A year and a half later, how do you feel about the Game of Thrones finale?
I'm still mad at it, and wished I stopped before reaching the final few episodes with the way it was panning out, to think it was once known as one of the best television shows of recent times - to be tarnished because of its final season.

Thoughts?

The ending is in the unreleased George Martin's book
George Martin didn't complain about the tv ending, assuming that's the book ending too.
We can't complain too much about that.

But I do agreed that the pacing of the story seem a bit rush. HBO have agreed to purchase the full 10 episodes for season 8 to properly conclude the ending.
I guess the directors can spend a bit more time finishing the loose end that was tied up weirdly.

For example, Bran claimed to be the 3 eye raven, and everyone quickly assume that was true. Audience knows it true because we all saw the development, but other characters themselves didn't see any of that.
I wish the 3 eye raven power and the leadership of Bran was shown more, considered nobody challenge Bran for the kingdom when he was declared king of 6 kingdom.

On of the most disappointing experiences of my life

SPOILER ALERT! (for anyone who hasnt finished the show yet)

Don’t know how Bran got to be the king he is literally the most boring character out of the entire series. I honestly can’t think of anyone that I disliked as much as him and with him taking the place as the king made me hate him even more

I was really disappointed. Still very disappointed, they turned Jamie's arc completely around and made all of Daenerys' promises seem like the lies of a mad woman. Bad

It wasn’t just the last episode, it was the last season that felt incomplete, out of style, and rushed. That said, fans who fumed about it for a year need to let it go. It wasn’t awful, just not to the level of the rest of the superb series.

the last season is total bs

last season in general was a big disapointment

Yeah im also still mad xd It was rushed and illogical. Characters just stopped being themselfs. in short payoffs for every point in the story were very weak. Maybe Martin will finally finish his book and we will see what is his vision

I was going to watch the entire GoT series after the series finale, but from the vast majority of people that disliked it. I decided to do a hard pass.
I didn't want to experience another "DEXTER" series finale.

It's fucking bad and the guys behind it should never be allowed to touch another important IP.

The final season was so bad that people can't bring themselves to re watch the earlier seasons. Planned prequels got shelved after this abomination of a series finale.

It wasn't good, don't get me wrong, but I think that it got more hate than it really deserved.