arrow_upward
AEW
Don't know if there's any wrasslin' fans out there, but did anyone else watch the AEW Double or Nothing on Saturday? It was a great showcase for some of the best (non-WWE) talents out there, especially providing a forum for some future stars to show what they can do.

honestly believe they will prove to be the best competition WWE has ever had. The talent they have available are some of the most under-rated wrestlers out there, bar a few of the more well-known names. looking forward to what they do next, and who else they will bring in in the future.

Omega and PAC tore it down

Since you guys are clearly AEW fans I was wondering if you guys thought it was worth buying a sub as a NJPW fan? I love all guys who moved to AEW from New Japan but I'm not sure about all the other talent on the roster.

They should stop taking shots at WWE and just focus on themselves. Don't TNA this please.

Its WWE for me. AEW does look good though

WaywardSon Wrote:Don't know if there's any wrasslin' fans out there, but did anyone else watch the AEW Double or Nothing on Saturday? It was a great showcase for some of the best (non-WWE) talents out there, especially providing a forum for some future stars to show what they can do.

I dont like WWEs history of treating talent and I feel they are trying to lash onto my childhood WWE favs that should be retired by now not only for health reasons but they have alot of botches i mean did you watch goldberg and undertaker match?

Unfortunately, I've only seen one episode. On a boat, I think.
I can't talk about the stories, we agree on.
But what I can say is that the action was in slow motion, I'll say it was frame by frame, there was nothing flowing.
I got really bored