arrow_upward
AMD reveals its Radeon RX 6000 GPU design on Twitter — and in Fortnite
Now this looks like a flagship
[Image: Eh53l3_XsAADDTj.0.jpg]

AMD’s last batch of new graphics cards, [url=https://www.theverge.com/2019/6/10/18660063/amd-radeon-5700-xt-dent-announcement-price-release-date][/url]the midrange Radeon RX 5700 series, didn’t wow with their designs or high-end performance — but the new Radeon RX 6000 looks like it could actually be the long-awaited answer to Nvidia’s flagship graphics cards.

When I say “looks like,” I mean it quite literally, though: AMD revealed the design of its new card on Twitter today, and its triple-fan, giant shroud, and twin 8-pin power connectors show it’s visually ready to play the part.

[Image: AMD_Radeon_RX_6000_Series_Graphics_Card.jpg]

Do we know the specs yet? I'm a big AMD fan, but with the 3000 series hype, I haven't kept up on the 6000 at all.

I really really hope AMD will blow my mind like NVIDIA did with the 3000 cards, I would love to se AMD compete in the GPU market!

Are there specs yet? It looks much more impressive than previous gen offerings from AMD in regards to their GPUs. Hopefully it's competitive enough to keep Nvidia somewhat in-check.