arrow_upward
AWS for Devops Engineering?
Im looking to get into Devops, and I have been studying AWS. I am though a computer science major graduate. It kind of hard to get there and suggestion on what pathline I should take to learn on getting to that path?

AWS got a good explanation of their different services here:

RE: AWS for Devops Engineering?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: AWS for Devops Engineering?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Some of the links there go right into a basic tutorial. You could start by learning what they have to offer. You'll see it's not much different than what MS Azure offers, or any other traditional platform, including VPS from digital ocean etc. They like to give their products annoying names for marketing purposes. The real benefit is scalability. When you're familiar with them all, then think of a project you could work on using their free tier.

You can sign up for an account and they should give you some free credits to play with. It's useful if you have some shell fundamentals, or try to get into something you're interested in, like hosting a game server, to learn how it works.

You can see a good roadmap here

RE: AWS for Devops Engineering?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: AWS for Devops Engineering?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

how about getting AWS certification courses

I would ask Jeff about it