arrow_upward
About hidden links
1. When you "buy" a link, does it unlock all the links on the post? Because that would be pretty shitty if I bought a link and it wasn't the right one. 
2. When a link is updated/deleted, do you still have the link unlocked/do you get a refund?
3. Are all links "premium"? Do I need to actually just spend credits to access them all or are there actually links that don't trick you into liking and replying, just to say you needed to spend credits all along?

[+] 2 users Like mjb03's post
Many posts will link images and unforunately the images that are "linked" are hidden as well.

When you ay for a post to unlock links, any and all links are unlocked for that post.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

thumbs up, thanks

[+] 2 users Like longdongjoseph2's post
What if the link is deleted? Do you get a refund on credits?

1 post in leaks is minus -25 cl and 1 post in non-leaks is +2 cl. Can you see if links you are replying to are premium? Should I assume that all links are premium?

Yeah, all links are premium.

Are links hidden automatically? Also how long until you can post a thread? Ive tried twice

EphraimWinslow Wrote:1 post in leaks is minus -25 cl and 1 post in non-leaks is +2 cl. Can you see if links you are replying to are premium? Should I assume that all links are premium?

Yeah, all links are premium.

thanks for the info

Lucifer NightStar Wrote:Many posts will link images and unforunately the images that are "linked" are hidden as well.

When you ay for a post to unlock links, any and all links are unlocked for that post.

Thanks for the info, was avoiding posts with multiple hidden links.

Rolleyes

So i've replied to post and liked them, but the links never unlock. From the way it sounds, doing so would unlock the links for that post. Am I doing something wrong?

Im there with you, I believe this system needs a rework - opening one hidden link to see another one and then another one is quite ridiculous.

And how exactly would you do that? make it so you can use just one hidden link?

Yeah, I guess you could make variable cost? So you could say that this link costs 30 credits instead of 3x10 links? Im not too good with webdev so I have no idea if that would work. Or just make it so that you can see how many hidden links are behind a hidden link.

What is this?

Cheers for the information, do you need a specific contribution level to view links ?

very confusing still thoi

Thanks for the info, was avoiding posts with multiple hidden links.
[/quote]

yes i see how this works now

thanks so much

Thanks for the info. Been wondering the same thing.

It still functions tghe same?

I'm having the same problem