arrow_upward
Absolutely impossible hoops to run though to pay (crypto solution is horrible)
Mercurio/CoinPayments is a complete disaster... after going through the whole KYC process, spending 20 minutes on that, then trying to add funds from multiple cards in multiple crypto currencies, it always fails one way or the other. Are you getting regular payment options back soon? I'm at my wits end here. Not sure why you guys refuse to take my money Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes tosvus's post
We are working on getting it back Sad
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 4 users Like Lucifer NightStar's post
Thanks, yes it seems like US Banks REALLY  don't like Mercurio that it ends up going through. Two different banks continue to block any attempt, even after I talk to them and they unblock the card saying it should work - the same thing happens. They are both suggesting that the company must either be transmitting the request many times in a short period instead of attempting once, or they are simply on some kind of security blacklist.

Ayooooooooo

Here's to hoping it gets resolved

[+] 1 user Likes Confidare's post
(17-02-2021, 08:53 AM)Lucifer NightStar Wrote: We are working on getting it back Sad

Do you happen to have a timeframe? I decided to upgrade to Onyx, but the Crypto method is an absolute nightmare and I refuse to use it.

pleasepleaseplease get the PayPal back on! ?

so.......how