arrow_upward
Afghan Refugees
Whats peoples opinion about the now influx of refugees from Afghan? Will EU allow another Syria? Italy and Greece weren't too kind last time

There have been protests all over Europe, apparently some people don't want to help others..

[+] 1 user Likes Schoenzool1's post
I would think it’s moreso fear of Taliban spies. There’s only so many real refugees you can let into your country before you start to get a lot more spies into the general mix. It sounds bad on paper to protest against the refugees, but it definitely has its place.

[+] 1 user Likes MillardonJohnson's post
Quote: There have been protests all over Europe, apparently some people don't want to help others
When you've been taxed to death to let people with no desire for a job be on welfare for 20 years, and when they commit crimes but don't get prosecuted, the people tend to get tired of doing that. These Afghan "refugees" are not refugees, but are probably just intelligence agency assets that the intelligence agencies don't want to lose, so they have to move them to other countries, for retraining and rearming.

[+] 1 user Likes olichan12's post
I don't see why they don't get relocated to some other surrounding Middle East countries that share similar views to them so then you don't have to worry about them not incorporating with western values.

Quote: I don't see why they don't get relocated to some other surrounding Middle East countries that share similar views to them so then you don't have to worry about them not incorporating with western values.
Two reasons:
1. The entire Middle East hates each other. They're extremely tribal, and national borders mean nothing.
2. Bringing in peoples that are incompatible with Western Societies are (((their))) way of destroying us. Wait 'til they release them to start the violence they've planned for us, so they can imprison us like they're doing in the Queensland Province.

idk what it is but okay