arrow_upward
After Masturbate or Having Sex
do you guys really tired and having a heavy eyes after masturbate or having sex?
and what about doing it too many times? what will happen??

[+] 1 user Likes deejchinese's post
During the day or at times when you shouldn't be getting ready to sleep? Definitely not. However if it is after a long day and close or past when you should be getting sleep (16-18 hours after waking up without consuming stimulants recently) - Probably pretty normal to get tired.

Not really sure what you mean by "too many times" with regards to sex. But with regards to masturbating, you could probably chafe or something depending on how you do it.

[+] 1 user Likes that1guyno1knows's post
doing it too many times I mean doing masturbate again and again in a while, thanks for your reply men. yeah I do chafe too sometimes, and something like getting angry easier. I don't know why

if you do masturbate too often, you will get a headache, feel dizzy and tired

masturbation takes a heavy toll in the human body primarily because of low testosterone level, 
which make you're body tire out after 1-2 session  
unlike sex where the full swing of testosterone is super high, you feel rejuvenated & energized 
not to mention full body blood circulation is good for your body

[+] 1 user Likes Jay M's post
always pass out right after

i get lazy and unmotivated.  fine for sex since you can just nap together but after jacking off, it's a bad habit

I feel like masturbation especially affects the body alot. Makes you tired

sometimes I feel energized but mostly tired