arrow_upward
Alien Isolation
I can't play alarming games. I've abandoned this one twice previously however, as it's the creepy month, I chose to give it another go. It truly is extraordinary. I'm astonished it didn't warrant a continuation. Did it not sell well? There are so numerous acceptable decisions being made. The movement tracker is simply entirely intended to be in a game. It serves an interactivity capacity and, similar to the motion pictures, a dread capacity, the little irregular blares it makes incite nervousness and cause me to reflexively prepare it. I'm past the point in the story where you are given a few way to battle the outsider. I figured the introduction of this weapon would loot the round of certain its capacity yet the outsider is so constant in the accompanying area that I began running low rapidly. Presently I'm supporting my last holds of ammunition and adjusting investigating to discover more against the ever-present danger of assault.

[+] 1 user Likes kirajackson's post
Alien Isolation is great. There have been several sequel rumors that pop up every now and then, but I believe that the people who made the game are not together anymore. Maybe a different studio will make a sequel some day. There was also some controversy that SEGA thought that it didn't sell well enough, even though it sold well over 2 million copies, so maybe SEGA are just not interested in a sequel.

Agree about the tracker. It's a fantastic part of the game and certainly makes the experience that much more frightening!