arrow_upward
Aliens?
What are your thoughts on aliens. I think that the government have secret about extraterrestrial life in places around the world. not places like Area 51 but something smaller and more hidden and not as well known.

The government has plenty of aliens. Have you not seen the Mexican border?

if the universe is infinite i think it’s incredibly shallow to believe we’re alone in jt

It's possible. But it's weird how we don't have any proof yet or they havent tried to contact us

If you haven't already seen it there is proof of the US military videotaping UFOs. Also highly doubt we are the only planet in the universe with life.

I Expect other Planets in the universe to have alien life, just maybe not in the way we expect it. Like Plants and Animals are Life as well right? So it could just be primitive life, or species that just aren't advanced enough to travel to other planets, like we are.
Or maybe they had a huge empire just a few million years ago.
A lifetime is pretty short compared to most things, so it is very possible that we are an early species, or just very late.

Definitely exist

For me the aliens exist. But they are not like we thinks, we can be alone in the galaxy

For me they exists on worlds we can't reach for now

the universe is so big that there is no wat that no aliens exist

we have aliens here. illegal aliens hiding from d goverment lol

Yep, sure they're there but too far for us