arrow_upward
Alternatives to Photoshop?
Have you guys got any good, reliable alternatives to Photoshop? I've been using Photopea for ages but would like a desktop version.

[+] 2 users Like Danielsantoku's post
Download Gimp, the alternative to Photoshop.

For photo editing, GIMP is probably the best free option. If you're doing art or graphic design type work, try Krita.

GIMP is pretty good as a free alternative.

If not gimp, there are always other ways to get ps... But gimp should do most things ps can.

probably gimp

I'd have to agree with the others, gimp or krita.

gimp is powerful, but take some getting used to.

GIMP isn't lacking in a lot of functionalities? I seem to recall testing it years back and it wasn't great, especially compared to Photopea.

As others said, GIMP and Krita, especially on Linux.
If you want to try vector graphics, Inkscape
Clip Studio Paint is excellent and PaintTool Sai is preferred by anime artists.

Like the other said, GIMP is the better alternative of photoshop that i know.

I have tried all the free ones like GIMP e.t.c. they all really just suck compared to photoshop. Just download "Adobe Photoshop CS6". Its the last photoshop that worked offline so can be used for free once you get the installer from somewhere. Its excellent and only lacks some of the advanced tools that are in newer PS's. The layout is the same as the newest versions so you can easily follow any tutorial.

sdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfghjktygehrwenmrljkwenj

I know pixlr, photopea which are a kind of free online photoshop or as an application gimp, paint.net (it is not paint from windows)

I will said like everybody but just GIMP !

Gimp is the best choise for linux users, and it have so many tutorials on internet

As mentioned above, there are several options such as Paint Tool Sai, clipstudio paint and the likes.
However, GIMP was also made for this kinda stuff.

[+] 1 user Likes heyeverybody's post
Yeah I'd go for GIMP. Free and extensible. The UI is a bit dated by it does the job very well.

Gimp for photos Krita for drawing of graphic design, in my opnion

Paint.net is pretty good

Gimp is a popular alternative but I would try and pirate photoshop. Just be careful