arrow_upward
Amir Khan vs Floyd Mayweather WHO WINS?
This is a question that has been floating about for the past decade or so. What do you guys think? I really wish they had gotten in the ring! Mayweather with his defensive style and Khan with that lightning hand speed. Would Floyd be able to maintain his defence against those fast hands against Khan? Would have been such a great bout to see!

(22-04-2020, 02:01 PM)Sexbomb_101 Wrote: This is a question that has been floating about for the past decade or so. What do you guys think? I really wish they had gotten in the ring! Mayweather with his defensive style and Khan with that lightning hand speed. Would Floyd be able to maintain his defence against those fast hands against Khan? Would have been such a great bout to see!

I like Khan and think in his prime he could have definitely given Mayweather some trouble. But the thing is, even when Mayweather is outboxed he manages to win because of dodgy judges. I'm not taking anything away from him, he's one of the greatest boxers ever. He just has a few dodgy wins on his record.

The Mayweather v Pacquiao fight happened too late otherwise I think Pac would have exposed Floyd. Would Khan be able to do the same thing? Unfortunately for him, when Khan was in his prime, Mayweather was in his prime back then too... so I doubt it.

In any case I hate how everyone keeps trying to get more Mayweather fights. The guy is in his 40s now and gets mentioned by every fighter and their mom. He should just stick to retirement now, he's got enough bs going on in his personal life.

As for Khan, he might still have a few fights left in him but it's way too late for Mayweather. He should finish off his career by finally fighting Kell Brook.

While you're here, please check out my post in the Introductions section of the site!

RE: Amir Khan vs Floyd Mayweather WHO WINS?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Amir Khan vs Floyd Mayweather WHO WINS?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

If I find it for free I will share it for free Smile

I also pay amateur girls on Twitter & Insta for nudes. If you are interested in purchasing please messageAt

I am not ignoring! I have a lot to get through and will reply as soon as I can!

they're in different leagues, even floyd in his 40s beats khan in his prime

While stylistically I can see why this question has been popping about in a lot of boxing forums, theres no tangible evidence that suggest he would beat Floyd.  Khan's known to have a bad chin, slows down in fights, loses concentration, defensively very leaky not to mention he has lost a lot of fights against lesser opposition.  Yes he's taller and has (potentially) the faster hand speed.  This doesn't however translate necessarily to a win against Mayweather. Remember that Mayweather is also good at overcoming obstacles and he adjusts very well - something that Khan cant do.

Floyd would probably take it.

Obviously floyd?

Mayweather easily.

Mayweather easily my guy, still undefeated and going to stay that way. #TheMoneyTeam

Floyd in his prime beats him just too good

Khan is too slow, Mayweather would take the win.

Is that even a question?

gjyfrrdddff