arrow_upward
Among Us
Hello! Is anybody here playing among us?
I'm playing with some friends and we're having a blast, but what annoyes me the most is how awful it is the hosting process.
Many many time we spend dozens of minutes trying to get everyone in the same room.

Any way, did you play it? How was your experience?

[+] 4 users Like Kmac12345678's post
Yeah it’s fun bro

[+] 1 user Likes SaucekeUchiha's post
Among Us is really fun when you have a lot of friends playing and everyone starts yelling!
Though as you say the hosting process sucks.

Among Us is really fun with friends, especially if you have one or a few that you've really been wanting to yell at lol

Among Us looks like a lot of fun, I watch it on Twitch a bunch, it's a good stream game.

super fun game with friends, maybe less so with randos. Would suggest hosting on EU servers if youre playing in peak hours for NA. Their server hosting is kinda trash, so its easier to connect on other regions.

It's fun, I'm just surprised how long it took for a game like it to come out

im enjoying it for sure

[+] 1 user Likes DiggaBicka's post
Deffo need to get on the hype

i like it a lot, I don't really have an issue hosting

I love the game but I never get into good games, and I feel like I'm seeing an increase of modders.

Good game i like it

why did this game pop up everywhere all of a sudden?

^twitch streamers blew it up

Yeah it's fun with friends, hosting def can be glitchy though

big source of all my trust issues, second only to risk

Yellow is the most popular color to get inposter based on my experience.

Yeah it’s fun bro

Among us is fun but it can get pretty frustrating when you don't get imposter or you get falsely accused

I think im kinda addicted now i just need to find a group so we can play all the time