arrow_upward
Android vs Apple
So been lookign into getting a new phone, I've looked at Oneplus, Apple and some Chinese alternatives. What would you recommend if the phone is mostly used for tasks, mining etc?

Include details please Smile

I've used both. For just talk and texting, iPhone is better. For customization and features, Android is better. Camera and battery is pretty similar for both depending which model you're comparing.

I'm using iPhone rn so I can't speak on the latest Androids, but for sure iPhone's biggest downsides is limited storage and the Apple store. There's no expandable storage like with Android so once it's used up, time to start deleting stuff regularly or buy a new one. That and the Google Play store has much more app variety than the Apple store.

if you decide to buy an android phone, i'd certainly recommend one with stock android. Phones with only adroid in its pure form, with its original Apps, no Bloatware, no annoying ads. There's only a handful of phones with those features. The most popular one is probably googles own Pixel Phone, which is considerably cheaper that any IPhone.

Phone for mining? Really?

Hardware wise I think apple wins, but im a huge google fanboy so I swing android but pixel only

Android for the win