arrow_upward
Anime adaptation of live action
Everyone knows that live action adaptations of anime usually end poorly, but what about the opposite.

Star wars is doing a partnership with a bunch of Japanese studios like trigger to produce shorts.

What other series would you like to see adapted or supplemented with anime

Ive yet to see a good adaption to live action. I think mainly because hollywood studios dont understand the material or arent willing to through enough money at it. Even comic book movies are hit and miss. The live action MCU mainly works because of Kevin Fiege's influence but without him, who knows.

I would like to see Harry Potter as an anime.

Quote:Ive yet to see a good adaption to live action. I think mainly because hollywood studios dont understand the material or arent willing to through enough money at it. Even comic book movies are hit and miss. The live action MCU mainly works because of Kevin Fiege's influence but without him, who knows.

OP is talking about the opposite.

[+] 1 user Likes thundereder9t8y's post
Whoops totally misread the question. Has there been an anime adaptation of halo?

[+] 1 user Likes Omega Samurai's post
I’d love to see an anime version of the office tbh LOL

Broooo that would be so sick!!

anime is meant to be animatd there will never the same vibe when human reproduce the stuff they do through animation

I like this idea. I'm looking forward to those animated Star wars shorts and it would be cool to see more things be given the same treatment. I'm thinking stuff like Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones.