arrow_upward
Anime recomendations for me and my gf
I'm looking for something that both of us can enjoy (non-violent)

thanks

[+] 5 users Like calistemia2x's post
slice of life anime like Ouran Highschool or Baka and Test might be good for you two if you don't mind ecchi

Violet Evergarden

Doctor Stone. I've watched it with my gf.

[+] 1 user Likes xomya4ok's post
It's hard to give a recommendation without knowing what you like, but like the comment above me said, Dr Stone is really good. Another one I'd suggest is Steins;Gate. It's probably the best time travel story I've seen, partly because it keeps the time stuff simple and focuses on the characters. Slow start, but amazing by the end.

Honestly, I would recommend, if you have the attention span or don't mind older animation, some good 90s or 80s anime. The tone is usually more serious and slower, but if a calm and cool time is what you're going for stuff like Please Teacher, an anime about a 19 year old guy still in highschool because of his disease which causes him to go into comas and not age develops a relationship with his teacher who's actually an alien. Or You're Under Arrest about cute police officers. Or if you want newer stuff, School babysitters is about a kid who babysits I'm the school or How to keep a mummy, which has kids taking care of cute chibi monsters

Desth note is a pretty good starter anime

domestic girlfriend and doctor stone are good, or rise of the sheild hero, it has fighting but the story is worth it

What are both your taste, I find that know the taste of the people I recommend things to tends to have better results.

Spice and Wolf is lovely, and considering the romance part of the plot, it's great for couples.

if you dont want to watch something romantically. haikyuu is a good show you can easily get hype with each other. Nodame cantabile is also pretty good.

Food wars , I don't know your gf but I think she can appreciate

Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure

Anohana maybe, the genre not really hard and heavy to follow it best for couple to watching together

You should frankly watch thriller movies such as Zodiac or Prisoners. In an other genre, you got The Prestige, a great intrigue between two magicians fighting to be the best one, starring with Christian Bale which is great

I think some non violent are like Violet Evergarden, Your Name, A Silent Voice, Maquia, K-On, Chuunibyo (the one with the eyepatch girl), Ore monogatari, Dragon Maid, and horimiya

Kinda hard to grasp your tastes from there, but I do think that Hyouka is good anime for anyone starting out or for those who haven't already watched it. It's a school life setting with mystery, but the world setting, the art, music and dialogue really pushes you to watch the next episode, eerily similar to the way the opening treats the main lead.

You guys should watch Amagi Brilliant Park, Hyouka as said above, Kaichou wa Maid Sama, K-On, Kakushigoto, Lucky Star, The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi, High Score Girl and Gamers! to name a few.

[+] 2 users Like heyeverybody's post
Watch Naruto its too good to care about the little violence.

My Love Story