arrow_upward
Anime seinen
Aoi bungaku series is a psychological seinen representing a compilation of different japanese literature who all have one thing in common which is the heavy focus on their protagonist's mind.
Different from other seinen as your usual psychological seinen is based on the mind of the antagonist and delving into that while this delves into the mindset of their protagonist.
The first story is titled "No longer human" where you have a protagonist which self-depics the author Osamu Dazai's life leading up until a suicide after an alleged attemped suicide. 
This story being presented in the first 3 episodes out of the 12 bunch. The themes will differ and i think everyone should give it a try due to every story having a different flavour but all circling around the protagonist's mind.[Image: Aoi-Bungaku-Series.png]

[+] 1 user Likes IndustryCarnage's post
Looks good to me. I never even this one before

should really give it a try i've not seen many people talk about it and it gives you a good understanding of the authors as well by giving them an episodic introduction.

Bruh First story was brutal heartbreaking almost, Do not recommend to people in depression
Others were great stories too

Well it is a psychological thriller which does resemble the life of the author but yeah good point people with depression would have a bad time dealing with this show